Saturday, August 7, 2010

TEST!!!!!

Grammar.. grammar.. and grammar.. the word grammar is originally comes from a Greek term "grammatikos," which comes from the word "gramma" meaning "letter." "Grammatikos" sort of meant "knowing your letters." (Wikipedia)
Since I was in the secondary school.. grammar always been a problem in my writing. In fact, in SPM crushed because of my grammar ability. In other words, grammar will always got in my way to get a good mark in my exam.
Well, the last BEL130 grammar test that we had is quite difficult for me.. my confusion is do I need to fill only a word in the answer space like ‘caught’ or I can fill several word like ‘have been caught’.. urmmm, the test is harder than I thought actually.. it’s quite challenging than BEL120’s test… anyway, I like it…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment