Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Well, I’m a decent ‘boy’ with a decent life that full of wonderful and unforgettable memories.. like I said before, the interesting fact about me is I have no interesting fact.. so, it’s means there’s not much to tell about myself. I was born on 26 June 1992.. but the nurse that was wrote my birth information accidentally wrote number 6 look like number 8.. so until now, I just use my fake 28th June Birthday..hahaha..thanks also to the nurse.. if not because of her, my birth date will no as same as Karpal Singh.. since I’m taking law in my further studies, it is such an honor to know that my fake birth date just as same as him...

PL1A you're the most amazingly outstanding wonderful class that I've ever had..(titanic scene)
since then, i love PL1A so much because It's the first class that was very happening and most importantly cool.. the only class i know in my school is a quite and zzz class.. but PL1A had brought the light into my life and and save me from drowning into the darkness of "Boringity"..hoho...

thankss..
To all of my friends in PL1A...
Thank You sooo muchh!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Thank you for sharing your fake birth date. Do not worry, I would not tell anymore. I will just ask them to read your blog to know the truth, deal! =)

    ReplyDelete